Kamrad.ru

поддержать форум | faq | правила | support | кабинет | discord-сервер | поиск | регистрация | участники | фотоальбом | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Искусство » Литература » Вавилон возвращается?
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор

Alex A - offline Alex A
Cool22-01-2001 16:20 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Вавилон возвращается?

Как сообщает Bonnie Hammer, менеджер канала Sci-fi Channel, вполне возможны съемки фильма во вселенной Вавилон. Или даже серии фильмов. Переговоры ведутся с JMS и Неттером. Кроме этого, рассматривается возможность и возобновления съемок "Крестового Похода" на Sct-fi Channel. И на этот раз возможность действительно реальная.

Участники переговоров говорят, что ещё ничего не было решено окончательно, но переспективы довольно заманчивые.

Радуемся и ждем.

negative - offline negative
Smile23-01-2001 22:47 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

А вообще нам показали не все серии не правда ли.После ухода Шеридана по идее должна быть война с этими прислужниками и Крестовой поход должен быть об этом.А то некоторые сюжетные узлы остались не развязанными.Или я что-то пропустил.
Радоваться конечно будем,да вот ждать придется долго как бы не обломали.

Alex A - offline Alex A
Smile24-01-2001 19:56 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Нет, Вавилон был показан полностью. А сюжетные узлы были в основном развязаны в литературе. Что касается Crusade, то его можно полностью (то, что отсняли, половину первого сезона), достать на видео (от МОСТа).

Ksandr - offline Ksandr
Question07-02-2001 04:01 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Половина Crusade это сколько? 10 серий на 5 касетах или сколько?

------------------
Let the peace be upon you

Alex A - offline Alex A
Smile12-02-2001 21:28 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

На самом деле, было отснято чуть больше половины первого сезона, а точнее 13 серий. МОСТ-ВИДЕО выпустили семь касет, на каждой находится по две серии, а на последней - одна.

Кроме этого, сценарии ещё двух эпизодов были опубликованы в текстовом виде.

Alex A - offline Alex A
Smile14-02-2001 14:39 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Недавно появились ещё более хорошие новости. JMS, по его словам, пока не может говорить об условиях соглашения, которое он вроде как заключил с Sci-Fi Channel, однако рассказал ещё о некоторых новостях, главная из которых - Вавилон будет издаваться на DVD в хорошем качестве. Возможно, widescreen. Первые серии и In the Beginning будут выпущены уже этим летом. Причем, это решение точное.

До лета надо затовариться DVD

Ksandr - offline Ksandr
Smile16-02-2001 02:41 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

"семь касет"? Это ж разорисся А ещё DVD-player, а потом DVD диски... Ааааааааааааа!!! Интересно, сколько этих дисков будет? Один на серию? Или как? На две? Блин... хоть и качество отличное, и widescreen... Вот если бы переписать...

------------------
Let the peace be upon you

Alex A - offline Alex A
Cool05-03-2001 17:35 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

По сколько серий на один DVD - неизвестно. Надеюсь, не одна. Кстати, я уже знаю людей, которые собираются все это дело нарезать на CD-R

Кстати, за это время появилось ещё больше хороших новостей. JMS говорит, что подписано уже два крупных контракта, правда он не может ничего говорить по этому поводу до официального анонса, так как такие условия поставили Sci-fi channel. Ждем!

Alex A - offline Alex A
Post22-04-2001 13:52 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

С тех пор, как в этой ветке было опубликовано последнее сообщение, очень много всего изменилось, появилась куча новостей.

Во-первых, стало известно название фильма: Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers! Время действия: 2268 год. Вот немного базовой информации:

Introductory overview

Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers (B5LR) is a spin-off show from Babylon 5, and will initially be a 90-minute telemovie airing on the US Sci-Fi Channel in the fall of 2001. The telemovie has the title of "To Live and Die in Starlight", and principle photography begins on May 14 in Vancouver, Canada.

According to J. Michael Straczynski, the telemovie will take place "just under 3 years after the events of 'Objects at Rest.'" This means it will be set in late 2268, what would have been towards the end of B5's 8th season if it had one. For more information, visit our timeline graph page.

A series may be commissioned for B5LR either based on the telemovie's success, or possibly from an early cut of the film. The series will air on the Sci-Fi channel if it is commissioned.

J. Michael Straczynski and Douglas Netter are executive producers of the telemovie and Mike Vejar will be directing. There will also be at least one familiar face in the telemovie. For more information you can visit our cast and crew page.

*** СПОЙЛЕРЫ ***

Character information

This information is based upon sсript material I have received. Please note that until anything is confirmed officially, you should treat this as you would any rumor. There are also bound to be changes before the final shooting sсript is reached, and even then, things may change. I do have further information, but I stuck to more just character/background information. I'm a news site, so I'll report. But I won't undermine the telemovie, that's not what I'm here for. So hopefully this will whet your appetite and leave you wanting more. What I've read of the sсript I have liked a lot.

David. This is the lead character, a character with a history. While commanding a ship called the Enfalli, the ship was involved in a battle. With no weapons and no way to fight, he ordered the retreat of the ship. Such a thing is utterly dishonorable to the Rangers, so the Rangers Council has to decide what his punishment, if any, should be. While humans are more sympathetic, he has gained the distrust of at least one Minbari, Tannier. In what could be seen as a punishment (as you will find out), David is assigned to command the Liandra... a ship with a history of its own. His motivation for joining the Rangers was partially spurred by the death of his parents when he was twelve. He became a bit of a drifter, and became interested in legends and mythology. When he heard of the Alliance and the Rangers, he decided it was something he wanted to be part of, something with a history and culture of its own.

Dulann. This is David's friend of three years, a Minbari. He was at the battle from which David retreated, and in the telemovie joins the crew of the Liandra. Although he seems to be David's subordinate, he is typically Minbari... offering wise advice, and acting as a calming influence on David.

Sarah. This is another friend of David's, a human. She was also on board the Enfalli when the previous events occurred, but seems to be a relatively new acquaintance for David. She is quick to defend David when others challenge him over his alleged dishonor. She also joins David and Dulann on board the Liandra.

Malcom, Li Chen and Firell: These are three other crew members on board the Liandra. I assume the first two are human, and general crewmembers. The third seems to be the doctor, race unknown.

Tannier: I get the impression he's not a main character. He's a Minbari who basically thinks that David should no longer be allowed to be a Ranger because he left a battle. He's the sort of smug character we like to see get knocked down a peg or too... and we get that wish granted thanks to Malcolm in one part of the sсript.

Plot information

This information is based upon sсript material I have received. Please note that until anything is confirmed officially, you should treat this as you would any rumor. There are also bound to be changes before the final shooting sсript is reached, and even then, things may change. I do have further information, but I stuck to more just character/background information. I'm a news site, so I'll report. But I won't undermine the telemovie, that's not what I'm here for. So hopefully this will whet your appetite and leave you wanting more. What I've read of the sсript I have liked a lot.

As stated in the character information above, the background story is that David left the scene of a battle while commanding a Ranger ship. His friend of three years, a Minbari named Dulann, and what seems to be a reasonably new friend, a human named Sarah, were there at the time.

Early on in the telemovie, it is now a short while after the events on the Enfalli. While his fate is being decided by the Rangers Council, David is assigned to menial jobs. We see that he is currently guarding a Minbari industrial complex, and has been told to stop some people smuggling Dust.

He hears a twig crack, and he is on the defensive. But it is just Dulann. Some friendly banter follows after Dulann explains he crunched the twig on purpose, to give David some warning.

David: "So, what, you're saying I couldn't hear you coming along without you helping things along?"
Dulann: "Human ears are substantially less sensitive than Minbari ears."
David: "At least they're bigger and better placed."
Dulann: "Size isn't everything."
David: "Yeah, I've heard that before."
Dulann: "So I'm informed."

Amidst some more friendly banter, they both dispatch the smugglers who soon appear. Dulann is in fact here to fetch David, as the Council has made up its mind on what to do with him.

We then visit the Ranger Council headquarters on Minbar. Here we meet Tannier and Sarah. Tannier finds it rather stupid that the Council needed to even deliberate on David's fate. To him, David acted without honor by retreating from a combat zone and violating the principles of the Anla Shok. Sarah, on board the Enfalli at the time, defends David. Tannier explains he has no quarrel with Sarah, but implies that he most certainly does with David. Then, as the scene ends, we see an old friend lurking in the shadows. He's listened to the conversation, but for what purpose?

Moments later, a large ship arrives, the Valen. By all accounts it's a large ship, one that might have gone to David if it wasn't for his troubles. It's actually going to our friend Tannier. David surmises that it would probably gone to Tannier anyway, and makes comments to suggest he doesn't like the Valen anyway. "In space things don't have to be aerodynamic," he explains. "You can put a really big engine on a brick - which pretty much looks like what they've done."

After some character building scenes, David notices another ship, the Liandra. David can't believe she's still flying, but Sarah explains the alliance needs all the ships it can get. The Liandra, however, has a history of its own, some believing it to be cursed. Its last crew were all found dead on board, and no one knows what happened to them.

That hopefully gives you some good information on the setup of the show. Suffice it to say, David, Dulann and Sarah are assigned to the Liandra. Naturally, it's not long before various things happen, some of which have really got my curiousity going. All in all, I think there's a lot of potential for B5Lr, and that's only based on the bits I have read. Check back to B5LR.com for more info and news in the future!

*** КОНЕЦ СПОЙЛЕРОВ***

Информация взята с сайта, посвященного проекту, http://www.b5lr.com

Ksandr
Более точные данные по поводу DVD. Вероятно, цены будут довольно низкими. На один сезон - ~100$. Если учитывать, что в сезоне 21 серия, а обычно 1 диск продается по $15-25, то это хорошие новости.

negative - offline negative
Question29-04-2001 21:25 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Пожалуйста если не трудно пару слов о сюжете на русском,а то понял только что там будут рейнджеры.А с кем и где темнота...
А цены действительно ничего если не считать стоимости dvd поигрывателя.

Текущее время: 19:02
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему